Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What happened to this Country???

I grew up privledged. I grew up happy. Both parents, good schools, good life. I believe this country started with Freedom and good intentions. I believe our Founding Fathers wanted nothing but the best for America and it's people. What happened???

I want this country to go back to it's roots and that is explained in my other blog http://www.newamericanrepublic.blogspot.com/ and I strongly encourage everyone to check it out and share your thoughts. That blog is positive. That blog is encouraging and hopeful. I wanted to start this blog to show what the media won't. The amazing decline of the U.S. and how bad it truly has become. This is important information and anything you can add is very helpful. I beg for comments and people to converse with. Please help me figure this out.

I learn more every day and the more I learn, the more I lose hope. I know this is wrong and I do my best to hope for the best and try to stay encouraging, but you need to know this. Every American needs to know these things. If they are wrong, thank God. But I'm afraid they aren't. Lies, secrets, death, murder, manipulation, all from the United States Government. What happened???

I want to expose the truth. Thank God for the internet. Thank God for something the Media can't regulate and control. Please read these posts. Visit these sites. Read these articles. Learn these truthes. Help me understand how something that started so great, honorable, and free, could turn to shit in less than 200 years.

I am only hoping to spread this information to wake up the people of this great nation. Quit watching the news. Quit believing everything you hear on TV and what your told by the government. This shit is horrific and needs to be known. See what happens when big government turns evil, when the elite control the masses. What the hell happened???

No comments:

Post a Comment